Monday, May 5, 2014

just a quickie

This week has been great! We have had so much success working with the members this week. The best part was that we got a surprise visit from Neal L. Anderson! Our whole mission was driving like crazy to get up to Raleigh on Saturday. I was deeply impressed by his authenticity and kindness. He has a great sense of humor too. I wish I had more time to tell you all about it, but we'll talk on Mothers day, so I can tell you the really great stories (: I love you all! Praying for you, and hoping you are all reading the Book of Mormon daily and studying to deepen your tie to the Savior. I know it works. He is so real, and His love is the best thing to help us through hard times. Thanks for being so supportive and wonderful. I felt your prayers every day this week.

Love, Sister B

No comments:

Post a Comment