Monday, October 7, 2013

Isn't Life Wonderful!

I LOVE EVERYONE! Hearing from you all is one of the best parts of my week! It's like a mini general conference (;
 
This week we got to go to the temple, and the spirit there just about bowls me over. I felt a new depth of trust in our Heavenly Father and His plan for us. He is full of wisdom, power, glory and goodness. Study the Book of Mormon and all other Scriptures to learn about His plan and to be filled with the love of Jesus Christ. These small steps we take to come unto Christ make life a miraculous and fulfilling experience. He is truly the light and LIFE of the world!

 


Caroline sent me this little poem, and it tickled me so thoroughly, I had to re-post it (:
 
Isn't life glorious! Isn't it grand!
Here take it-hold it-tight in your hand,
Squeeze every drop of it into your soul,
Drink of the joy of it, sunsweet and whole,
Laugh with the love of it, burst into song!
Scatter it's richness as you stride along!
Isn't life splendid-and isn't it great,
we can always start living-it is never too late!

It is never too late to partake of the pure love of Jesus Christ and LIVE!
 
I want to know what messages from general conference touched your hearts and are moving you to act and change? Do not wait to repent and come closer to Him! Alma 34:37-41.
 
The words of our Prophet, President Monson uplifted me so much! I honestly think and believe that He is called of God to lead us back home to Heavenly Father. I hope everyone got to watch all of General Conference! (If not, make time to do it!) I hope to hear from all of you and know that I love you and miss you so! Pray for the people of the world, and in North Carolina that their hearts will be softened to receive the truth.
 
Love,
Sister B

No comments:

Post a Comment